Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority Business Board wants to keep businesses up to date with guidance regarding the potential impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The Combined Authority is monitoring the situation daily and will be proactively updating our information for business via their website and social media.
- How to help prevent the spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19
- What to do if someone with suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting
- What advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas
- Advice for the certification of absence from work resulting from COVID-19
- Latest public information and advice
If you are concerned about being able to pay your tax due to COVID-19, call HMRC’s dedicated helpline on 0800 0159 559.